|Date of foundation|
|Types of support|
Feedback form on the site
Russian, English, Chinese, Korean, etc.
|The owner of the company|
|Minimum entry amount|
|Maximum input amount|
|Minimum withdrawal amount|
|Maximum withdrawal amount|
Withdrawal fee: 0.001 BTC
Trade Commission: To 0.05 for maker / To 0.2 for taker
From 18 years
|Trading volume per day|
|Number of users|
|Number of cryptocurrencies|
To 1:30Depends on the pair traded and the type of margin
|Free Demo Account|
|Types of accounts|
Standard, Derivative, Mining, Margin, Fiat
|Execution of orders|
Market Execution (at market price), Limit Order
|Methods of replenishment|
Bank card (Visa/MC), Wire transfer, Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrencies, USD, EUR, CNY, KRW
|Types of cryptocurrencies|
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Tron, Ripple, etc.
Has mobile apps (iOS)
|A way to store cryptocurrencies|
|Stop Loss and Take Profit Function|
|Exchangeability for fiat currencies|
Free coins from the exchange for activity, deposit accounts with interest accrual, own mining pool, margin trading, derivatives
A separate platform to increase the income of miners
Additional earnings from placing tokens in the liquidity pool on the platform
|Extended AML verification|
International data protection law
FATF (Financial Action Task Force)
RegistrationUp to 40% of the commission amount
Advantageous conditions for cooperation with the exchange
A large number of supported currencies
Large volume and high liquidity
Margin Trading and Derivatives Market
OTC transactions and replenishment in fiat currencies
Low commissions and additional features
No internal exchanger
Replenishment in fiat is available only after verification
Document checks are sometimes delayed
Poor quality of interface translation
Legal name: XT Group
Legal address: Seychelles
|Date of update|
XT.Com is it a scam? Reviews and description
- 1. Why XT.com?
- 2. How to exchange cryptocurrency on the XT platform?
- 3. Verification on xt.com platform
- 4. Deposit and withdrawal
- 5. X.T. Bonuses
- 6. Complaints about XT
- 7. Regulation of XT.com crypto exchange
- 8. XT.Com is a scam?
- 9. Conclusion
- 10. XT.Com reviews
XT.Com - cryptocurrency spot exchange with a daily trading volume of $1.5 billion. According to this indicator, the platform is among the top thirty in the CoinMarketCap rating.
Having appeared in 2018, XT began to quickly build up a customer base in the Asian market. Let's see what the project offers and whether we can trust this cryptocurrency exchangeIsn't it a scam by XT.Com?
XT describes itself as the world's leading platform for trading digital assets. There is little information about the founders and managers of the exchange. What is known is that the company was established in 2018. Legally, it is based in the Seychelles, a popular jurisdiction for crypto projects. In fact, the head office is located in Hong Kong. This state attracts entrepreneurs with its stable laws and relative market freedom.
Like many Hong Kong crypto exchanges, XT is focused primarily on the Chinese market. This is evidenced by the main language of the site, as well as the turnover of the Chinese yuan within the platform. The platform has a Russian-language version, but it is a low-quality machine translation that distorts the meaning of terms. Therefore, it is better to use the English language. In addition to classic trading, the site xt.com there is:
- ProTrade. This is the trading section with advanced information. Users can use indicators from TradingView for in-depth analysis of incoming data.
- Margin. This section is dedicated to trading with leverage. The amount of margin allowed depends on the pair being traded. For example, BTC/USDT transactions are possible with a leverage of 20X, while XRP/BTC transactions are limited to 3X.
- Center for P2P trading. In this section, clients can sell and buy cryptocurrencies outside of the market. This format of transaction helps to avoid price "slippage" and is suitable for one-time operations with large volumes. Unfortunately for Russian-speaking users, this service is tailored for Chinese clients - prices are denominated in yuan, and payment is made through AliPay, WeChat, and UnionPay applications.
- Derivatives. Futures trading is available at XT.com. The main underlying asset is the pair BTC/USDT. A total of seventeen contracts are available.
Additional products are highlighted in the Finance section. There are deposit accounts here. To receive remuneration, users need to deposit cryptocurrency for a given period. The maximum rate offered is 24 percent for staking Tether Stablecoin. The minimum investment is 100 USDT.
There is its own pool for miners - XT Pool. It is focused on Ethereum mining. The total hash rate of the site is about 730 GH/s. Payments are sent to the account on the exchange, starting from 0.1 ETH. Another way to get additional income is PoS mining. Customers can block or simply hold the offered cryptocurrencies and receive a percentage of yield on them. For example, Ethereum PoS rules require a customer to block a minimum of 0.01 ETH for a period of 15 days or more. The annual yield is 2.88%. Other available cryptocurrencies - Tether, Dash, Tezos, Tron, Kava, EOS (How to make money on cryptocurrency?).
How to exchange cryptocurrency on the XT platform?
The main method of exchange - Standard Spot, in the Trading section. There is no simplified exchanger on the exchange, any transaction is carried out through orders. But newcomers should not be intimidated - the trading menu looks simple and intuitive. The client can select a currency pair on the left hand side. For example, let's take BTC to USDT exchange. A chart will appear in the center of the page, displaying the market dynamics. The price, the percentage change, and the trade volume for the pair are shown at the top of the page. On the right is a list of open orders and the book of completed deals.
With their help, you can choose an adequate cost of the operation. The exchange form consists of three tabs:
- Limit Trade is worth choosing if the client wants to specify his own transaction price. Suppose he has 1500 USDT to exchange for Bitcoin. In the top line of the order it is necessary to specify how much Tether the user gives. In the bottom line, you need to enter how much BTC is being bought. It remains to press the Buy button and the order will be sent to the trading book.
- Market Trade. This type of transaction allows you not to specify a price - it will be selected from the market offers. In the order, you only need to enter the amount of cryptocurrency to buy.
- Stop Profit/Loss. This option will allow you to make a deal automatically, as soon as the price of interest to the client is formed - Trigger Price. As soon as the Trigger Price is triggered, the exchange will automatically send to the market a filled order with the specified buy or sell price.
Transactions on sale/exchange of cryptocurrencies in the ProTrade section follow the same mechanics. But there are more options available for working with orders. You can change the parameters of orders already sent or delete them altogether. But the main feature of Pro is the advanced price analysis and speed. Deals with large volume sent from this section have priority in the order book.
Verification on xt.com platform
Identification consists of three steps. The first one is accessed by all new users who opened an account and confirmed their email address or cell phone number. The first level seriously limits exchange functionality - only small deposits in crypto are available. To expand the limits and get more opportunities, you need to be verified. It is available in profile settings, Real-Name Authentication section. Verification consists of a small questionnaire and requirement to upload scans:
- First, in the questionnaire, you need to select the country of citizenship from the drop-down list. The countries in the list are ordered by the first digit of the phone number. Then you have to choose the type of document - ID-card, passport, driving license or other. The latter will be needed for those who live by residence permit, diplomatic or service documents.
- Enter your first and last name in the Latin alphabet and the document number.
- Upload three files: a high quality photo or scan of the front of the document, the back, and a photo of the user, with the document being uploaded in their hands. Also in the photo, the client must be holding a piece of paper, labeled XT, the date of the photo, and a signature.
- At the bottom of the form, you must specify a security password. This is not a password to enter the account, but a separate code created during registration. Then we send the questionnaire. It takes up to two to three working days to be processed.
Deposit and withdrawal
The balance can be deposited through the Asset menu. If the client wants to make a deposit to the internal wallet, he should select the Wallet Account item. A list of all available cryptocurrencies appears. Next to each name there is a Deposit button. The system generates a deposit address for each cryptocurrency. It must be copied and pasted into a third-party wallet where the coins are sent from. You can also use a QR code if you use mobile storage on your smartphone. Funds are credited after three confirmations from the blockchain. Note that each cryptocurrency generates its own address and you cannot send other altcoins to it, even if it is technically possible. For example, with ERC20 tokens.
On the site xt.com provides a fiat gateway to use debit and credit bank cards and accounts. It opens in the Buy Crypto menu. In the column I Want to Spend it is necessary to select the currency of the card and specify the amount of recharge. The Russian ruble is available. But if you have cards in other currencies, say, in Kazakhstan tenge or Ukrainian hryvnia, you can choose dollar or euro. Then the system will carry out the internal conversion. On the right, in the column You will Receive it is necessary to select the cryptocurrency for purchase:
- Binance BNB.
Users must then specify a payment method and select a service provider. The details of the transaction will appear below with the fees. If you are satisfied with the terms, just tick the box to agree with the rules of the exchange and click Continue. The client will be directed to the provider's page, where they will have to enter their card or account details and confirm the payment. Withdrawal of assets is possible through the Asset menu. Next to the desired cryptocurrency, click on Withdraw. A withdrawal form will appear. You will need to specify the sending address, transfer amount, security password. The form will indicate the current fee charged by the exchange. BTC coins arrive at the sending address after three confirmations from the blockchain.
Commission of the crypto exchange iksti.com
The basic amount of commission for all users of the exchange - 0.050% maker and 0.200% taker. Payment for replenishing wallets is not charged. The exception may be buying cryptocurrency through a fiat gateway. There the commission is different and depends on the payment method and amount. These funds are not charged by the exchange, but by a third-party provider.
How do I get a discount on commissions?
XT.com has commission discounts. To activate them, you need to meet the monthly volume requirements or invite new users through your referral link. The discount system has six levels:
- The first level: the base commission of 0.050% - 0.200% is reduced to 0.040% and 0.160% taker, if for the last thirty days the trader reached the volume of transactions 0.1 BTC or brought one referral client.
- Second level: 0.035% maker and 0.140% taker, if exceeded 0.5 BTC or invited from 11 referrals.
- Third level: 0.030% - 0.120%, with a volume of 1 Bitcoin or 31 referrals.
- Fourth: 0.025% - 0.100%, volume - 3 BTC or 51 clients.
- Fifth: 0.010% - 0.040%, 5 Bitcoins or 81 referrals.
- Level six: 0.005% and 0.020% commission for traders who have accumulated a volume of eight bitcoins or invited 101 clients.
The starting commission on XT is lower than the market average. Monthly volume requirements are also low. Note that the level is not fixed. If a client trades 3 bitcoins in March, he will receive a discount for the near future. If he does not trade in April and does not create volume, he will return to the starting level.
XT.com does not charge a percentage fee for withdrawals from the exchange. But each transaction is subject to a fixed fee:
- Bitcoin: 0.001 BTC.
- Ethereum: 0.01 ETH.
- Tether: 20 USDT.
- Cardano: 1 ADA.
- Polkadot: 0.1 DOT.
- Ripple: 0.1 XRP.
- Litecoin: 0.05 LTC.
- Dogecoin: 20 DOGE.
Rates are standard for the main destinations. Most exchanges with close volumes charge about 0.001 BTC for Bitcoin payments and 0.01 ETH for Ethereum. Tether withdrawals, on the other hand, are more expensive than competitors. For example, the withdrawal of this stabelcoin from the exchange Gate.io will cost 3 USDT.
HT refused to attract new customers through contests and promotions. Now the marketing activity of the company is focused on supporting listed tokens. To this end, the exchange administration launches contests for traders. Such competitions took place on the occasion of the launch of tokens BTCV, MATIC, MASQ and others. Traders' contests are usually held for two weeks and according to similar rules:
- During the competition, a new token pair must be traded with Bitcoin or Tether. The trader can make any other trades, but they do not count towards the competition.
- The task of the participants is to collect the largest volume for the offered pair. The volume includes both purchases and sales.
- There are usually several winners: from 10 to 15 to 50 participants. They receive free tokens as a reward. These coins can immediately be exchanged for Bitcoin or Tether and withdrawn from the site.
The results of the contests are announced in the news section. The winners get the won tokens to their spot accounts. In parallel XT.com supports cryptocurrency startups by launching periodic contests. Usually projects based on ERC20 or TRC20 are selected. The startup needs to prepare a whitepaper, official documents, and smart contracts. There are community requirements: at least five thousand members in various social networks. Selected candidates can attract clients from the XT site, and in the future - get a full-fledged free listing on the exchange.
Clients can invite other users and receive a portion of the commission for doing so. Also the number of referrals affects the amount of commission charged from the trader. The referral program is available in the Super Partner section. On this page you can see your own link. Send it to your friends, and if they sign up at XT.com, you will receive a percentage of the commission they pay. QR codes and IDs are also available.
Complaints about XT
In general, the exchange has a positive reputation. Reviews on the Internet are mostly positive. Users like the low commissions of the site, high liquidity and the variety of cryptocurrencies available for trading. Of the negative reviews:
- There is no internal exchanger. Not everyone likes to change cryptocurrency on the exchange.
- Replenishment in fiat is available only after verification.
- Document checks are sometimes delayed, up to one week.
- The crediting of funds from the card is delayed. Some of the users write that they waited more than two days for the deposit.
Negative comments from Russian-speaking customers are caused by the translation of the site xt.com. It is frankly unfinished and only confusing. Some pages, like Savings, are not translated into Russian at all. When the user enters it, he will see only a crooked layout and Chinese characters. Giving a good score, customers praise the easy to use and diverse features offered by the exchange. HT allows depositing cryptocurrency at an interest rate, and the rate is fixed rather than floating, which people also like.
If there are any reviews about XT.com Crypto Exchange, we will definitely publish the information in social networks. Sign up so you won't miss anything!
Please keep yourself informed about news and complaints. We copy the most valuable information to social networks, so please sign up!
Regulation of XT.com crypto exchange
The operating company is located in the Seychelles. This is a popular jurisdiction for Asian cryptocurrency projects. It allows for tax optimization and international operations. Nevertheless, even the offshore "residence" makes the company follow the rules against money laundering. Therefore, any transactions related to fiat currencies are allowed only after verification.
The management of the exchange undertakes to comply with the laws of the Seychelles, as well as all states where the firm is officially represented. These are Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea. The crypto exchange is obliged to provide data on its clients, including records of their transactions, at the request of law enforcement agencies in these, as well as in the cooperating states. Users of the exchange with any legal claims must apply to the court exactly at the place of the company's registration - in the Seychelles.
xt.com User Agreement
All clients of the XT cryptocurrency exchange must sign a user agreement. This happens automatically when you open an account on the platform. The full text of the agreement is posted on the official page of the company's support service at Zendesk. Users of the site agree that they independently and knowingly assume any financial risks associated with cryptocurrency trading. In paragraph 8, the lawyers clearly stated that the company is not obliged to compensate clients for losses in cases:
- When transactions involve violations of the law.
- Financial losses are incurred through the use of any third-party information.
- When the user does not understand the services offered on the site.
That is, if the money was lost - it means that the client did not understand how to use the site properly. Also, the company declines responsibility for the loss of cryptocurrency due to technical failures, network equipment, malfunctions or force majeure circumstances. The exchange does not guarantee that all information on the site, including users' personal data, cannot be stolen or compromised due to hackers, viruses or other attacks.
The site has a support service. The main languages of communication are English and Chinese. It is possible to send a request in Russian, but the answer will probably be very distorted. First it will be machine-translated into Chinese, and then it will be translated into Russian from Chinese, also through Google Translate. Therefore, customers who need technical assistance are better to compose the letter in English. The helpdesk is available both through email and through the ticket system. XT is also represented in all popular social networks. There is a Russian-language chat in Telegram, but it is filled with bots.
XT.Com is a scam?
In our opinion, XT.com - is not a scam. This is a large cryptocurrency exchange, with huge trading volumes. It has been around since 2018 and regularly receives positive feedback from customers. The site received a seven in the CoinGecko portal's trust rating. Experts noted the high liquidity and technical equipment of the project.
The service supports regular listings of new, promising altcoins. Also developers follow the trends of the cryptocurrency industry and add more features. For example, deposits at interest, a pool for miners, a gateway for buying cryptocurrency with bank cards.
Exchange XT.com is trying to expand and attract Russian-speaking clients. But so far the service leaves much to be desired - the support service works better in English, deposits in rubles depend on the conversion rate, and over-the-counter transactions are paid only with Chinese methods. XT is a competitive crypto exchange. Management understands how to attract new customers. Beginners and mid-level traders are likely to be happy with what this platform offers. But there is nothing special here, against the background of competing exchanges. It is not quite clear what would make a large investor move his assets to XT, when there is Binance, KuCoin Or Gate.io.
XT.Com reviewsAdd review