How to choose a stock market broker
Choosing a stock market broker is half the success of your work, so you should take this process seriously, because a lot depends on it. So, how to choose a stock market broker and not to make a mistake, especially for a beginner:
- reliability, which is exhibited by specialized agencies;
- financial indicators: turnovers, number of traders;
- Availability of a license that reliable brokers must have;
- a list of assets available for trading, including shares of foreign companies;
- rate plans;
- convenience and stability of the trading terminal;
- the procedure for certifying reports;
- availability of a company office;
- convenience of deposit and withdrawal;
- availability of professional support, analytics;
- reputation, reviews of the broker on the Internet.
These parameters will allow you not to make a mistake when choosing a broker and start trading without being cheated. The top 10 stock brokers today include: Just2Trade, Finam, Exante, United Traders etc.