How to choose a stock market broker
Choosing a broker stock market - is half the success of your work, so it is worth taking this process seriously, because a lot depends on it. So, how to choose a stock market broker and not to make a mistake, especially for a beginner:
- reliability, which is exhibited by specialized agencies,
- financial indicators: turnovers, number of traders,
- The existence of a license of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, which Russian brokers must have,
- a list of assets available for trading, including shares of foreign companies,
- rate plans,
- convenience and stability of the trading terminal,
- the procedure for certifying reports,
- availability of a company office,
- convenience of deposit and withdrawal,
- availability of professional support, analytics,
- reputation, reviews of the broker on the Internet.
These parameters will allow you not to make a mistake when choosing a broker and start trading without being cheated. The top 10 stock brokers today include: Otkritie Bank, BCS, Sberbank, VTB, FinamGazprombank, Gazprombank, etc.