Terms of service
December eighteenth, two thousand and twenty.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.2 In the Rules, terms and definitions are used with the same meaning as they are used in the User Agreement (at: https://revieweek.com/terms-of-use/), which is also part of the User Documentation.
1.3 The Rules clarify the rights and obligations of the Administration and Users in terms of posting reviews, feedback, comments, complaints, and other information and materials on the Service.
2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATION
2.1 The Administration has the right to:
- 2.1.1. make reviews with a description of works, goods and services of Corporate users and other entrepreneurs (whether they exist in reality, how to order and deliver goods, work, services, what is the content of their user agreements, the results of inspections by supervisory authorities, whether there are complaints and reviews on the Internet, etc.).
- 2.1.2. use Reviews, Comments, complaints, other User Content when she writes Reviews describing the works, goods and services of Corporate Users and other entrepreneurs (whether they exist in reality, how to order and deliver goods, work, services, what is the content of their user agreements, the results of inspections by regulatory authorities, whether there are complaints and reviews online, etc.).
- 2.1.3. publish photos, videos, any materials which in any way depict goods, works, services, the process of performing works, providing services, documentation for introducing goods into civil turnover, offers to sell goods, to perform works, to provide services, announcements, signs, advertising, domain names and other materials with or without a trademark and service mark, other means of individualization of registered Users in order to confirm that Review, Review, Comment, Complaints
- 2.1.4. request from the Users, who address it or post information on the site, the documents certifying their identity, documents to confirm their words (for example, to confirm the purchase of goods from the organization about which the User left the Review, the existence of a license, the decision of the authorized body of state power), as well as the legal basis for the requirement to remove / post information with reference to the norm of law.
- 2.1.5. block access to the Service for the User who has not confirmed his/her identity or the circumstances set forth in the Review, Comment, or complaint (if requested for such confirmation), without reimbursing him/her for advertising or other losses or damages.
- 2.1.6. at its sole discretion, remove in whole or in part any thought expressed that contains information that should be removed as violating federal law or a governmental decision (for example, removing only the portion of the Review that contains profanity).
- 2.1.7. offer the User to change their avatar ("user's picture", user's picture), containing illegal information (such as calls for robbery and murder, naked body parts), to the avatar with legal information. If a user refuses to accept such an offer, the Site Administration indefinitely blocks that user's access to the site, without reimbursement for the cost of advertising on the site or other losses, damages.
- 2.1.8. in the case of double posting of information on the site, the posting of which is prohibited by law or court order (violation of site rules), the Administration has the right to indefinitely block access to the site to the person who posted it, without compensation to that person the cost of advertising on the site or other losses, damages.
- 2.1.9. demand compensation for losses (real damage and lost profits) incurred by the person who posted information in violation of the laws or the decision of a public authority as a result of such posting.
- 2.1.10. Seek the assistance of law enforcement and other public authorities to suppress, investigate violations of the law and this Agreement by the User, as well as to bring the guilty User to justice.
2.2 The Administration is obliged in case of self-discovery or at the normative and documented request of any person to remove the Review, Response, Comment, otherwise expressed thought, which contains information to be removed as violating the law or the legally effective decision of a public authority. The corresponding decision of the state authority shall be brought to the notice of the Administration of the site by the person interested in removing the information. If the Administration has taken part in the proceedings before a government body, its knowledge of the decision of such a government body is implied, and no separate documentation of the decision is required. When deleting, the Administration makes a mark "Deleted for violation of site rules. Copies of pages with reviews, feedback, comments, otherwise expressed thoughts made prior to the removal of words, images from the site, the Administration shall keep for 3 (three) years in case of claims from interested parties. Removal by the Administration of the site review, feedback, comment, otherwise expressed thought in whole or in part means the issuance of a person who posted such information, a warning about the violation of site rules (for all questions about removal, temporary withholding of information posted on the site please contact via the Personal Cabinet or by e-mail: [email protected].
3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER, REPRESENTATIONS
3.1 The User has the right:
- 3.1.1. use the result of intellectual activity or means of individualization of the Administration only within the rights and ways provided by the license agreement. The right to use the result of intellectual activity or means of individualization, not expressly specified in the license agreement, is not considered as granted to the User.
- 3.1.2. make reviews, reviews, comments, complaints and publish them in the Service.
- 3.1.3. exchange information between the Administration and Users about manufacturers, performers, importers, sellers, owners of information aggregators, organizations authorized by the manufacturer (seller) or authorized by the manufacturer (seller) individual entrepreneurs, their goods, services and works, advertising and search for goods, works and services.
- 3.1.4. contact the Administration on issues related to the removal, clarification, temporary withholding of information.
3.2 The User shall:
3.3. not to violate intellectual rights of the Administration, other Users, third parties.
3.4 not to use the Service for unauthorized gain a competitive advantage in business activities, committed in violation of antitrust and other laws.
3.5. have all necessary permissions and authorizations from the owners of the data it uses when using the Service in accordance with its purpose, in particular to have all necessary consents and authorizations required by applicable law to process the personal data of individuals that may need to be processed during the use of the Service; comply with all relevant legal requirements and restrictions in their respect.
3.6. not to post the following information on the Service:
3.6.1 Propaganda or agitation inciting social, racial, national or religious hatred and hostility; propaganda of war, war, violent acts, social, racial, national, religious or linguistic superiority.
3.6.2. on private life, personal and family secrets; secrecy of correspondence, telephone conversations, postal, telegraph and other communications.
3.6.3. expressing in an indecent manner that offends human dignity and public morals, a clear disrespect for society, the state, official state symbols or bodies exercising state power.
3.6.4 Containing calls to mass riots, extremist activities, participation in mass (public) events held in violation of the established order, misleading information of public significance disseminated under the guise of reliable messages, which endangers the life and (or) health of citizens, property, threat of mass violation of public order and (or) public safety or threat of interference with or disruption of life-sustaining facilities
3.6.5. confidential information, access to which is restricted by federal laws. Such information includes:
22.214.171.124. state secret
126.96.36.199. information about facts, events and circumstances of a citizen's private life that allow to identify his identity (personal data). In particular, it is prohibited to post on the site https://revieweek.com/ personal data of third parties (telephone numbers, addresses of registration at the place of residence or stay, e-mail addresses, bank card numbers, photos, etc.), photos of their property, correspondence and negotiations of third parties received from open or closed personal (not business) pages of third parties on the Internet, during private correspondence with them, not related to their business activities, from their relatives, friends WITHOUT written consent to such placement by these third parties
188.8.131.52. secret of investigation and court proceedings, information about persons in respect of whom the decision was made to apply state protection measures, as well as information about state protection measures for these persons, if such information is not referred by law to information constituting state secrets
184.108.40.206. official secrets - official information, access to which is restricted by public authorities
220.127.116.11. information related to professional activities, access to which is restricted in accordance with the Constitution of the country of residence and federal laws (medical, notary, lawyer secrecy, secrecy of correspondence, telephone conversations, postal, telegraph or other communications, etc.). The information posted on the site, obtained by individuals in the performance of their professional duties or by organizations in carrying out certain types of activities (professional secrecy), is not subject to deletion from the site, unless these persons are obliged by federal laws to keep such information confidential.
18.104.22.168. trade secret - information related to commercial activities, access to which is restricted in accordance with the laws of the country of residence
22.214.171.124. information about the essence of the invention, utility model or industrial design before the official publication of information about them
126.96.36.199. information contained in the personal files of convicted persons, as well as information on the enforcement of judicial acts, acts of other bodies and officials, except for information that is publicly available.
3.6.6 Justifying or justifying the permissibility of violence and/or cruelty or encouraging violent acts against people or animals. Presented in the form of images or descriptions of cruelty, physical and/or mental violence.
3.6.7. with pornographic images, of pornographic nature, with images of naked persons, presented in the form of images or descriptions of sexual relations. Exception: objects of literature, art (cinema, theater, fine arts, etc.), openly used by organizations established by public authority.
3.6.8 On the methods of production, use, cultivation, illicit trafficking of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors.
3.6.9. On ways of committing suicide, with calls to commit suicide.
3.6.10. A foreign media outlet performing the functions of a foreign agent.
3.6.11. Justifying unlawful conduct.
3.6.12. containing obscene language, obscene and offensive images, comparisons and expressions, including those referring to gender, race, nationality, profession, social category, age, language of a person and citizen, official state symbols (flags, coats of arms, anthems), religious symbols, cultural heritage sites (historical and cultural monuments) of peoples, and cultural heritage sites included in the World Heritage List.
3.6.13. Expressed in an indecent manner and humiliating the honor and dignity of another person.
3.6.14. Encouraging children to commit actions that endanger their life and (or) health, including harm to their health, suicide, or the life and (or) health of others, or aimed at inducing or otherwise involving children in committing such actions.
3.6.15. which is capable of arousing in children a desire to use narcotic drugs, psychotropic and (or) intoxicating substances, tobacco products, nicotine-containing products, alcoholic and alcohol-containing products, take part in gambling, engage in prostitution, vagrancy or begging.
3.6.16. denying family values, promoting non-traditional sexual relationships and forming disrespect to parents and (or) other family members.
3.6.17. About the minor who suffered as a result of illegal actions (inaction), including the surnames, names, patronymics, photo and video images of such minor, his parents and other legal representatives, date of birth of such minor, audio recording of his voice, place of his residence or temporary stay, place of his study or work, other information allowing directly or indirectly to identify such minor.
3.6.18. evoking fear, terror or panic in children, including in the form of images or descriptions in a humiliating form of non-violent death, illness, suicide, accident, accident or disaster and (or) their consequences.
3.6.19. containing objects of copyright and (or) related rights, or information necessary to obtain them using information and telecommunications networks, including the Internet. In the case of such information placed on the website without his/her permission or any other legal basis, the right holder shall have the right to send the Administration of the website a statement about the violation of copyright and/or related rights (hereinafter referred to as the statement). The claim may be sent by a person authorized by the copyright holder in accordance with the law. The Application shall contain information about the copyright holder or a person authorized by the copyright holder (if the application is sent by such a person) (hereinafter referred to as the applicant). For an individual - full name, passport data (series and number, date of issue), contact information (telephone and (or) fax numbers, e-mail address); for a legal entity - name, location and address, contact information (telephone and (or) fax numbers, e-mail address); information about the object of copyright and (or) related rights placed on the site without the permission of the copyright holder or other legal basis; an indication of the page of the site, where the information containing the object of copyright and (or) related rights, or information necessary to obtain it using information and telecommunications networks is placed without the permission of the copyright holder or other legal basis; an indication that the right holder has the rights to the object of copyright and (or) related rights, placed on the site without the permission of the right holder or other legal basis; an indication that the right holder's permission to place information containing the object of copyright and (or) related rights, or information needed to obtain it using information and telecommunications networks; consent of the applicant to process his personal data (for the applicant - an individual). If the application is submitted by an authorized person, a copy of the document (in written or electronic form) certifying his/her powers shall be attached to the application. In the case of finding incomplete information, inaccuracies or mistakes in the application, the Administration has the right to send the applicant a notice of clarification of the provided information within twenty-four (24) hours from the moment of receiving the application. The said notice may be sent to the applicant once. Within twenty-four (24) hours upon the receipt of such notification, the applicant shall take measures aimed at filling the missing information and correcting inaccuracies and mistakes, and submit the clarified information to the Administration of the site. Within twenty four (24) hours upon receipt of the application or clarified information by the applicant the Site Administration shall remove such information. Exception: If the Administration has evidence confirming the legality of posting on the site information containing the object of copyright and (or) related rights, or information necessary to obtain it using information and telecommunications networks, the Site Administration has the right not to take the above measures and is required to send the applicant a notice with the relevant evidence. These rules apply equally to the right holder and the licensee who has received an exclusive license for the object of copyright and (or) related rights.
3.6.20. 3.6.20. advertising of a product, the advertising of which is prohibited by this method, at this time or in this place, if it is carried out under the guise of advertising of another product, whose trademark or service mark is identical or confusingly similar to the trademark or service mark of the product, the advertising of which is subject to relevant requirements and restrictions, as well as under the guise of advertising of the manufacturer or seller of such goods.
3.6.21. Forming a negative attitude towards persons who do not use the advertised products, or condemning such persons.
3.6. 22. indicating that the object of advertising is approved by state or local authorities or their officials.
3.6.23. Demonstrating the process of smoking tobacco or consuming nicotine-containing products or consuming alcoholic beverages.
3.6.24. Using images of medical and pharmaceutical workers.
3.6.25. indicating that the advertised product is produced using human embryo tissue.
3.6.26 With an indication of the therapeutic properties, i.e. a positive effect on the course of a disease, of the object of advertising, except for such an indication in advertising of medicines, medical services, including methods of prevention, diagnosis, treatment and medical rehabilitation, medical devices.
3.6.27. Without essential information about the advertised product, the conditions of its purchase or use, if this distorts the meaning of the information and misleads consumers of advertising.
3.6.28. Without specifying the cost indicators of the object of advertising in rubles.
3.6.29. In order to protect minors from abuse of their trust and lack of experience, advertising is not allowed:
- discrediting parents and educators, undermining minors' trust in them
- Encouraging minors to persuade their parents or others to buy the advertised product
- Creating in minors a distorted idea of the availability of goods for families with any level of income
- Creating the impression in minors that the possession of the advertised product gives them a preferential advantage over their peers
- formation of an inferiority complex in minors who do not possess the advertised product
- showing minors in dangerous situations, including situations that encourage them to commit acts that endanger their life and/or health, including causing harm to their health
- Understatement of the skills required to use the advertised product among minors of the age group for which the product is intended
- The formation of an inferiority complex in minors associated with their external unattractiveness.
3.6.30. Advertising goods, production and (or) sale of which are prohibited by the legislation of the country:
188.8.131.52. narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, plants containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances or their precursors and their parts containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances or their precursors, as well as potentially dangerous new psychoactive substances
184.108.40.206. explosive substances and materials, except for pyrotechnic products
220.127.116.11. human organs and (or) tissues as objects of purchase and sale
18.104.22.168. goods subject to state registration, in the absence of such registration
22.214.171.124. goods subject to obligatory certification or other obligatory confirmation of compliance with requirements of technical regulations, in case of absence of such certification or confirmation of such compliance, as well as works or services on assessment (confirmation) of compliance, including acceptance and review of documents required to perform these works and (or) services, performed by persons who have no accreditation in national accreditation system (if such accreditation is required by law
126.96.36.199. goods whose production and (or) sale require licenses or other special permits, in the absence of such permits
188.8.131.52. tobacco, tobacco products, tobacco products and smoking accessories, including pipes, hookahs, cigarette paper, lighters
184.108.40.206. medical services for artificial termination of pregnancy
220.127.116.11. services for the preparation and writing of graduate qualification works, scientific reports on the main results of the prepared scientific qualification works (dissertations) and other works provided by the state system of scientific attestation or necessary for students to pass the intermediate or final attestation.
3.6.31. Information that does not correspond to reality, as well as information that discredits the honor, dignity or business reputation of a person. Defamatory information, in particular, is information containing allegations that a citizen or a legal entity has violated the current legislation, committed a dishonest act, committed wrong, unethical behavior in personal, public or political life, dishonesty in carrying out industrial and business activities, violation of business ethics or customs of business turnover, which diminish the honor and dignity of a citizen or a legal entity. It is necessary to distinguish: statements of fact, the conformity of which can be verified, and value judgments, opinions, and beliefs, which are not subject to judicial protection because, as an expression of the defendant's subjective opinions and views, they cannot be verified for their conformity with reality.
3.7. The User represents that:
3.7.1. all information, documents and materials provided by the User to the Administration are true and in full compliance with the laws of the country, and the User has all the rights to use them, including by posting them on the Service for use by other Users.
3.7.2. obtained all necessary consents and permissions required by applicable law to process the personal data and/or images of individuals that will need to be processed during the execution of this Agreement. The User undertakes to comply with all relevant legal requirements and restrictions in relation thereto.
3.7.3. granted the Administration the right to use Reviews, Comments, complaints, and other User Content when she writes Reviews describing Corporate Users' and other entrepreneurs' works, goods and services (whether they really exist, how to order and deliver goods, works, services, what is the content of their User Agreements, the results of inspections by controlling authorities, whether there are complaints and reviews online, etc.).
3.7.4. The Corporate User has granted the Administration the right to publish photographs, video images, any materials depicting in any way goods, works, services, the process of performing work, rendering services, documentation for introducing goods into civil turnover, offers to sell goods, perform works, render services, advertisements, signs, advertising, domain names and other materials of such users with or without a trademark, service mark, other means of individualization with the purpose of p
4. LIABILITY, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
4.1 The Administration is objectively limited in its ability to determine the reliability of the information posted on the site by its visitors. In addition, imposing such a check on the Administration would mean a departure from the constitutional guarantees of freedom of speech - the Administration cannot be unconditionally obliged to remove defamatory information, if its unreliability is undisputable (in particular, not established by a court decision), and, therefore, in such cases before a court decision, the site Administration cannot be held responsible for refusing to remove the relevant information from the site.
4.2 The Administration is not responsible for the content that may be distributed by the User through the Service.
4.3. Administration is not responsible for the use by Users of photos, videos, other materials in which the means of individualization of manufacturers, performers, sellers, organizations authorized by the manufacturer (seller) or authorized by the manufacturer (seller) individual entrepreneurs, importers, owners of the aggregator of information on goods (services) are visible, because such means of individualization are used in context, to mention and identify the named persons or their goods, works and services.
4.4 The Service may contain links to other Internet resources. The User agrees that the Administration is not responsible for the availability of these resources and for the information posted on them, as well as for any consequences associated with the use of these resources.
4.5 Under any circumstances, the liability of the Administration shall be imposed on it only in the presence of guilt in its actions / omissions, and such liability is limited to the amount of one hundred (100) rubles and may not exceed this amount.
4.6 The User is responsible to the Administration for providing accurate and up-to-date contact and registration information about themselves when using the Service. In case of changes in the specified data the User is obliged to inform the Administration about it by independent change of its data.
4.7. The User will reimburse the Administration for any losses incurred by the Administration in connection with the User's use of the Service and violation of this Agreement and the rights of other Users and third parties (including intellectual property rights, information rights, etc.).
5. Communication with the Administration
Email address: [email protected].