|Date of foundation|
Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Väike-Paala tn 2, 11415, Tallinn, Estonia
|Types of support|
[email protected]Help CenterTelegramLive ChatOfficeVKFacebookInstagram
|Support by phone|
+7 (495) 292-00-00Moscow
|The owner of the company|
GARANTEX EUROPE OÜ
|Minimum entry amount|
|Maximum input amount|
|Minimum withdrawal amount|
|Maximum withdrawal amount|
Exchange fee: 0.15 % for maker / 0.2 % for taker
Withdrawal fee: 0.0001 BTC / Other cryptocurrency equivalents / Until 3 % / For withdrawal in RUB
From 18 years
|Number of users|
|Number of cryptocurrencies|
|Number of trading instruments|
|Free Demo Account|
|Types of accounts|
|Execution of orders|
Market Execution (at market price), Limit Orders, MOEX, Binance
|Methods of replenishment|
Wire transfer, Cash, Cryptocurrencies, 99bill, Bank card (Visa/MC)
Bank transfer, Cash, Cryptocurrencies, Bank card (Visa/MC)
RUB, USD, UAH, AED, AFF
|Types of cryptocurrencies|
BTC, USDT, ETH, DAI, USDC
There are mobile apps (Android)
Help center FAQ, articles and news, personal managers, exchange academy
|A way to store cryptocurrencies|
RUB, USD, UAH, AED, AFF
|Stop Loss and Take Profit Function|
|Exchangeability for fiat currencies|
5 fiat currencies (RUB, UAH, AED, AFF and USD)
At the request of the exchange
|Extended AML verification|
The service on the site is temporarily unavailable. Verification is possible only by personal visit to the offices in Moscow and St. Petersburg
Read moreTo activate it, you need to contact support
Registration0.33% of the commission amount
Russian service without transaction limits
Fast registration and low commissions
Several options for executing transactions
In the absence of liquidity, the provider guarantees execution from its own funds
Working around the clock, no deposit and withdrawal fees
Withdrawing rubles to cards/accounts + any cards through payment systems
No verification of users at registration
Legal name: GARANTEX EUROPE OÜ
Legal address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Väike-Paala tn 2, 11415, Tallinn, Estonia
|Date of update|
Garantex is a scam? Reviews and description
- 1. Why Garantex
- 2. How to exchange cryptocurrency on the garantex.io platform
- 3. Verification on the Garatex platform
- 4. Deposit and withdrawal
- 5. Garantex bonuses
- 6. Complaints about Garantex
- 7. Regulation of GARANTEX crypto exchange
- 8. Is Garantex a scam?
- 9. Conclusion
- 10. Garantex reviews
Garantex - Russian cryptocurrency exchangeThe owner of the service is a company registered in Estonia. The service works with five cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, ETH, DAI, USDC) and four fiat units (Russian ruble, Ukrainian hryvnia, US dollar, UAE dirham). Registered in 2019.
Is this really a profitable and stable exchanger? Or is Garantex a scam? This is what we will talk about.
Exchange garantex.io has a whole raft of advantages:
- Russian service with offices/cash registers in Moscow and St. Petersburg (other cities and partner countries with a commission).
- There are no transaction limits. You see all kinds of offers and are free to make your own if the standard options do not fit.
- Opportunity cryptocurrency purchases online and in cash (in cities where there are no exchange offices, the transaction is made by couriers).
- Low transaction fees (0.15% maker/0.2% taker) and zero withdrawal and deposit fees.
- Various execution options (market, fixed-price, Moscow Stock Exchange MOEX quotations, as well as Binance).
- Ease of communication with the support service (a large number of ways, plus the presence of physical offices, where you can come if you have problems).
- Affiliate program (monetary rewards for attracted users to the site).
- Around the clock operation of all functions (exchange, support).
How to exchange cryptocurrency on the garantex.io platform
To be able to exchange cryptocurrency at Garantex, you need to register, as is customary at most cryptocurrency exchanges (How to make money on cryptocurrency?). Press the appropriate button in the upper right corner of the site and fill out the registration form: enter your e-mail address (you will need to confirm it by following the link in the letter), make up a password, agree to the rules, and confirm that you are not a U.S. citizen or resident.
The next step - authorization (as a login serves as e-mail).
And in the end confirm the phone number (also with confirmation - a text message with a code will come to the specified number).
Now we have access to our personal cabinet. In the "Exchange" section of the top menu you will see the exchanger itself. It remains to select the asset to buy and sell, the method of execution (market, fixed-rate, according to the quotations of the Moscow Stock Exchange - MOEX, as well as Binance) and the amount. The commission will be displayed below the rate. You will also see a preliminary amount of c.u. to be received (until you confirm the payment, it may fluctuate with the rate, if it is not a fixed price). If everything is satisfactory, confirm and wait for processing and crediting.
And to view other users' offers, go to the "OTC" section. All bids/exchanges are reflected in the history just below the exchange form. The following assets are available on Garantex:
- Fiat - Russian ruble (RUB), Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH) and American dollar (USD). Replenishment from cards of Russian banks with the help of an identifier.
- Crypta - BTC, USDT, ETH, DAI, USDC. Replenishment from custom cryptocurrencies.
- Futures (AFF).
There are physical Garantex cash registers in not every city, and in addition, you can arrange for a courier (company representative) to execute the transaction. Processing is 24 hours a day. Crediting and payment in rubles - from 10:00 to 22:00 Moscow time. Credit limits are granted. Their size is set individually, taking into account client's turnover and activity. You must return the loaned funds to you within one day, otherwise the next day will start "dripping" penalty of 0.2%.
Verification on the Garatex platform
There is no user verification (except for confirmation of email and phone number) at the stage of registration in Garantex. However, the rules of the service provide for the possibility of requiring you to confirm your identity and the information specified in your profile at any time.
Deposit and withdrawal
There are no restrictions on deposits or withdrawals in Garantex. You are free to choose any amount within the limits of the internal market offer or, if no suitable one is found, you can set your own. However, in the latter case, you will have to wait until someone responds to it.
- Bank cards of VISA and MasterCard systems.
- Bank transfers.
- Client cryptocurrency wallets (BTC, Tether) - "hot", "cold" storage.
Trade commissions in garantex.io are very low:
- Maker (seller - the one who puts out the order) pays 0.15% of the transaction amount.
- Taker (buyer - acquirer) - 0.2%.
Paid functionality also includes API, but here the conditions are individual and are announced on the application (connection request). And in the case of delayed repayment of credit funds is charged a penalty - 0.2% per day. However, we have already written about it above.
Garantex charges a fee for deposits and withdrawals. However, fees may be charged by third parties responsible for processing transactions (banks, electronic systems). The total amount of deposit/withdrawal will be reflected in the payment form before its confirmation.
Bonuses (discounts, gifts, additional free services) service garantex.io does not offer. The only way to benefit, in addition to exchange transactions, is to participate in the company's referral (affiliate) program.
Crypto exchange offers free training at Garantex Academy for all registered users.
Garantex affiliate program involves monetary rewards for attracting new users to the site. To participate in it, you need to be registered in the system. The principle is as follows:
- You copy a unique (referral) link in your personal cabinet (in the section with the same name) and place it as an advertisement for the crypto-exchange on any resource where it is not prohibited and does not violate anyone's rights (website, blog, page/community in a social network, forum, chat, etc.).
- Everyone who follows this link to garantex.io and registers an account on the site is considered your referral. With each transaction you will receive a cashback of 0.33% of the amount of commission (referral himself receives 1000 rubles for exchange operations, which helps you to stimulate users to register).
- Statistics on conversions and royalties are displayed in your LK.
Complaints about Garantex
Since Garantex is quite a young exchange, and its geography is limited to one country, there are very few reviews of service providers in the network. And all of them are positive. The authors praise the service for a pleasant rate, convenient site and fast transactions.
If there are any new reviews about Garantex Exchange, we will be sure to publish the information on social networks. Sign up so you won't miss anything!
Please keep yourself informed about news and complaints. We copy the most valuable information to social networks, so please sign up!
Regulation of GARANTEX crypto exchange
In addition to reviews, an important factor in evaluating a crypto-exchange is its registration and legal documentation. Let's see what Garantex provides in this regard.
According to the information on the site, the owner of the platform is a company with the same name - GARANTEX EUROPE OÜ, registered in Estonia (registration number - 14850239). This information is confirmed by the entry in the official register of Estonian operators - iInforegister.ee (the link to it is attached below). There is no information about the company's Russian representative. And yet, the resource itself is somehow controlled by Roskomnadzor, which is responsible for the compliance of websites' content with legal requirements. And garantex.io is not on the blacklists.
User Agreement garantex.io
To contact a crypto exchange's support team, you can use the following methods:
- The phone number of the Moscow center is 8-495-292-00-00.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Chatbot Telegram: @Grntx_bot.
- Online consultant on the website.
- Physical offices.
Support is provided in Russian.
Is Garantex a scam?
Despite the fact that Garantex - Russian exchange, the company that owns the service is registered in Estonia. There is no Russian legal entity responsible for the functioning of the platform. Neither is there a full-fledged user agreement with legal force.
This means that the administration has no formal guarantees to clients (except for the requirements of the jurisdiction in which the site operates). And its guarantees of execution of transactions in the absence of liquidity, voiced on the official page of the forum, are not supported by documentation. suggestive also the lack of reviews. Of course, we call the exchange young, but still 1 year - not such a short period that you do not get feedback from customers. In general, we cannot say that Garantex is a scam, but the service provider also does not cause complete confidence.
Garantex has its advantages:
- No limit on the amount of the transaction.
- Low trading commissions and zero deposit and withdrawal fees.
- Quick registration.
- Several variants of execution.
- Ease of communication with the support team.
But the exchange, it seems to us, is just beginning to develop. And so far it offers too few assets and not legally supported conditions. And users have not yet expressed their opinion about it in full. So at this point in time, we recommend working with this market participant with caution. And start with small amounts, if possible, to evaluate it.
Garantex reviewsAdd review