Unit 1401 &1402, Jin Qi Zhi Gu mansion, Nan Shan district, Shenzhen, Guangdong, 518000, China
|Date of foundation|
|The owner of the company|
Shenzhen Huafurui Technology Co.
|Types of support|
[email protected]Feedback form on the siteHelp CenterFacebookTwitter
|Support by phone|
English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
VISA, Mastercard, GPay, Apple Pay, American Express, PayPal
|Buying on credit|
Digital and Home Appliances, Goods from China
Online store selling Cubot smartphones and accessories
All countries in the world
DHL, GLS, BRT, Correos, Singapore Post
From 7 To 35 daysFrom the central warehouse in China
From 2 To 3 daysFrom European representations, depending on the recipient's country and region
No mobile apps available
Registration3.84% for a paid order
Quality brand smartphones from China
Inexpensive smartphone models
Multilevel product testing system
A simple and concise site that is easy to navigate
Transparent terms and free shipping
Long delivery from China
|Regulatory agencies and laws|
Legal name: Shenzhen Huafurui Technology Co.
Legal address: Unit 1401 &1402, Jin Qi Zhi Gu mansion, Nan Shan district, Shenzhen, Guangdong, 518000, China
|Date of update|
Cubot Official Store is this a scam? Reviews and description
- 1. Why Cubot
- 2. How to find the right product on Cubot
- 3. How to order from the Cubot Official Store
- 4. Mobile application
- 5. Payment and Shipping at Cubot
- 6. Cubot bonuses
- 7. Complaints about Cubot Official Store
- 8. Supervisory authorities
- 9. Is the Cubot Official Store a scam?
- 10. Conclusion
- 11. Cubot Official Store reviews
Cubot Official Store - is one of the web resources representing the brand of the Chinese corporation Shenzhen Technology Co Limited, which launched the first series of smartphones more than a decade ago. The manufacturer focuses on creating a narrow range of recognizable models.
How good can goods from China be and is it worth ordering anything from there other than clothes and accessories? Online store Cubot - is it a scam, a scam or a serious project? Let's find out.
What attracts the Cubot brand and online store store.cubot.net:
- Narrow specialization (exclusively smartphones and accessories).
- Purchase of goods in 5 types of currency to choose from (Euro, American/British/Australian dollar, British pound sterling)
- Inexpensive smartphone models (from 92 EUR to 170 EUR) with a 1-year warranty.
- Multi-level product testing system (100,000 sensor tests, 100 for battery replacement, SIM and memory card, free-fall, pressure test, etc.)
- A simple and concise site that is easy to navigate (just a few categories of 2-12 items).
- Transparent working conditions (delivery, payment, return) - all the information you learn before you buy.
- Free shipping and the ability to track shipments.
- Discounts on student discounts.
Of course, shipping here is long (sometimes shipping times of up to 35 business days are determined by the recipient's region). But on the whole, shopping here is convenient and pleasant.
What you can buy at shop.cubot.net
As has already been said, the site shop.cubot.net specializes in the sale of smartphones, which form the basis of its catalog. And accessories/accessories complete the range: batteries, chargers and cables.
Lineup of mobile devices Cubot is represented by 12 models of smartphones:
- Cubot Kingkong Mini. With a screen size of 4 inches, QHD display 1080 by 540 pixels, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of external, 2000 mA*h battery, 13 MP main camera and 8 MP front. The cost - 118.99 euros.
- Cubot R15. With a screen size of 6.26 inches, HD display 1520 by 720 pixels, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of external, 3000 mA*h battery, a dual main camera at 13 + 2 MP and a frontal at 8 MP. The price is 90.99 euros.
- Cubot R15 Pro. With a screen size of 6.26 inches, HD display 1520 by 720 pixels, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of external, 3000 mA*h battery, a dual main camera at 13 + 2 MP and a front one at 13 MP. The price is 98.99 euros.
- Cubot X19. With a screen size of 5.93 inches, FHD Plus display of 2160 by 1080 pixels, 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of external, 4000 mA*h battery, dual 16 + 2 MP main camera and 8 MP front camera. The price is 119.99 euros.
- Cubot X19S. With a screen size of 5.93 inches, FHD display of 2160 by 1080 pixels, 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of external, 4000 mA*h battery, dual 16 + 2 MP main camera and 8 MP front camera. The price is 109.99 euros.
- Cubot X20 Pro. With a 6.3-inch screen, FHD waterproof 2340 by 1080 pixels display, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of external memory, 4000 mA*h battery, triple main camera at 12 + 20 + 8 MP and frontal at 13 MP. The price is €169.99.
- Cubot P30. With a screen measuring 6.3 inches, FHD-display 2340 by 1080 pixels, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of external, 4000 mA*h battery, triple main camera at 12 + 20 + 8 MP and frontal at 13 MP. The price is 147.99 euros.
- Cubot P40. With a 6.2-inch screen, 1520 by 720 pixels display, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of external memory, 4200 mA*h battery, four main cameras at 12 + 5 + 2 + 0.3 MP and a front one at 20 MP. The price is 129.99 euros.
- Cubot Quest. With a screen size of 5.5 inches, HD display 1440 by 720 pixels, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of external, 4000 mA*h battery, a dual main camera at 12 + 2 MP and frontal at 8 MP. The price is €169.99.
- Cubot Quest Lite. With a screen size of 5 inches, HD-display 1280 by 720 pixels, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of external, 3000 mA*h battery, a dual main camera at 13 + 2 MP and the front one at 8 MP. The price is 119.99 euros.
- Cubot Max 2. With a screen size of 6.8 inches, HD display 1352 by 640 pixels, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of external, 5000 mA*h battery, dual 12 + 2 MP main camera and 8 MP front camera. The price is €139.99.
- Cubot King Kong CS. With a screen size of 5 inches, IPS-display 1280 by 720 pixels, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of external, 4400 mA*h battery, 13 MP main camera and 8 MP front. The price is 91.99 euros.
All phones are available in several housing colors and firmware (EU/UK).
This section appears to be underfilled, as its pages contain no products, and some of the menu links lead to a page with a 404 error (nonexistent). However, you can understand from the names of the categories that there should be batteries, cables and chargers for smartphones.
How to find the right product on Cubot
Since there are few items in the online store's catalog at the moment, it's easy to navigate. Nevertheless, the seller has already added functionality to make it easier to navigate the site:
- Search field (for entering a product type or series name).
- The block with the best-selling models in the left sidebar.
- On the main page you can also find the top new products.
Cubot smartphone cards, like the site itself shop.cubot.netThe pictures of the models from different angles are many and there are ratings and user reviews. There are many photos of models from different angles, there are ratings and user reviews, as well as terms of delivery, returns, and a detailed table with technical specifications. Any item can be added to your wish list (favorites). Below you'll find similar models in the mobile device lineup.
How to order from the Cubot Official Store
It is only possible to order in the store online: shopping by phone is simply inconvenient, as the number is presented in Chinese, and there are no physical offices of the Chinese seller running the site (at least there is no information about him) - sales in physical outlets are made through representatives. So the option remains to add selected catalog items to cart (Add to Cart button) and fill out the form.
How to register at shop.cubot.net
Not having an account on the site shop.cubot.netyou will not be able to place an order. To create it, you can go two ways:
- Go to My Account in the top menu of the resource (to the right of the currency selection) and click Create Account below the opened form.
- Start ordering and at one of the steps use the same form.
- Now you need to enter your personal data: name and surname in Latin alphabet, e-mail address, think of a password and click Create.
As a confirmation that you are not a robot, you have to pass a simple captcha (check the box next to I'm not a robot). After successful completion, you can return to your order or go to your personal cabinet.
My Account for Cubot products consists of tabs: Order History (order history) and Account Details (profile details: specified personal and contact information, as well as an option to add addresses, so that you do not have to enter them manually every time you buy, the system will transfer them from the PC to the necessary fields).
How to place an order?
After you have specified the color and firmware version (EU/UK) of the smartphone and added it to the cart by Add to Cart button, the system will offer you to make a purchase (Check Out) or go to the list of purchased items (Shopping Cart). We choose the second, choose the necessary amount of goods (if you have changed something, press Update Cart, in order the sum will be recalculated) and go further (Check Out). You will be prompted to sign in or register your account (link Create Account under the online form).
Now you can move on to payment and delivery. Specify the payment option (via Shop Pay, GPay or PayPal), enter the shipping address and phone number. If available, we apply a promo code for a discount. It remains to pay for everything (the online store only works on prepayment) - then the order will be issued. He will be assigned an individual number, and the status will be reflected in a private office. In addition, newsletters with notifications of all changes will be sent to the email address specified in the process.
Additional functionality of the site (in addition to options for selecting products, placing orders online, ensuring the payment process, organizing delivery, and managing a personal account) includes a newsletter and tracking of shipments, both domestic and international. Let's talk about each area separately.
To be notified about company news (e.g., model range expansion or opening of physical sales offices), promotions, bonuses and gifts, and other important information, you can sign up for the e-mail newsletter by entering your current e-mail address. Letters will come to your mailbox at regular intervals. The subscription form is located in the bottom menu (footer) of the website shop.cubot.net.
Since the shipping at the online store is long (sometimes shipping time reaches 35 business days), online shipment tracking comes in handy. Cubot uses its partner service 17track.net (there's a link in the main menu at shop.cubot.net), where you can track up to 40 orders at a time. All you need to do is copy the unique tracking code (number) assigned to your order and add it to the online shipment form. The shipment status and estimated time will be displayed below.
But the online store has no mobile application. In fact, there is no need for it, since the personal account contains only two sections, and the catalog contains less than 20 items, and the goods are not considered to be frequently purchased. In other words, clients do not need to be in the application on a regular basis. And there is no need to download the application, wasting internal memory space on it, especially since the online version is adapted to work from narrow-format devices (tablets and smartphones): the content elements do not "cut up" and do not overlap each other.
Payment and Shipping at Cubot
Cubot has a prepayment system: you pay for your order first, and only after the funds are received will the seller ship the order. Only 2 payment methods are available: VISA, MasterCard, American Express (Shop Pay and GPay transaction processing) and PayPal.
The shipment is carried out by international transport companies. A big plus is that you don't have to pay for it. However, shipping time is from 7 to 35 business days for delivery from the central warehouse in Hong Kong and 2-3 business days for delivery from the European offices. An important point: the delivery address cannot be changed after order confirmation. You can, but are not obliged to, if you find an error and contact the support team.
How do I pay for my order?
When paying for orders online at shop.cubot.net you first specify the method/payment gateway: Shop Pay, GPay, PayPal - and then proceed to the transaction form by clicking Continue to Shipping. In the first case, you will first need to enter an email address to send an electronic check and notifications. And a mobile number to verify the payment (a text message with a six-digit confirmation code will be sent to it).
Then, for some reason, fill out the fields with the address and full name again (again, in Latin letters). Most likely, this is the so-called billing information, which is used to check the legality of transactions. And only then go to the entry details (Pay now): the card number, name of the holder, expiration date and the 3-digit CVC/CVV-code on the back. Then, whichever method you choose, you will simply be offered the available payment methods: PayPal and bank cards. And only the last step remains. PayPal will also ask you to log in.
Seller delivers Cubot products by the following shipping companies: DHL, GLS, BRT, Correos, Singapore Post. There are 2 options - sending from a warehouse in Hong Kong or from European warehouses. Terms of delivery are formed taking this into account. So, from China the parcels go:
- 7-15 working days to Asian countries.
- 15-25 working days to Europe.
- 15-25 working days to North America.
- 20-35 working days to Africa.
And from European representatives on average 2-3 business days (at least that's what we are promised on the site).
Ways to return merchandise
Shop.cubot.net has a return policy whereby you may return goods of proper quality within 14 days of the invoice date. It must be purchased on the site, preserved in its original (undamaged) condition and placed in the original box (and fully complete - just as it was when purchased). Items with traces of tampering and containing personal information of the customer (such as numbers of friends from the phone book, messages, or applications with automatic login) will not be accepted. Shipping back to the seller you pay for yourself.
Goods of inadequate quality (with defects, manufacturing defects) are returned within 30 calendar days from the date of invoice for them. You can also arrange for delivery to the seller on your own, but not at your own expense. The sequence of actions in both cases is as follows:
- Get a special RMA number (you can do this by sending a request to [email protected]).
- Pack the device and follow the instructions in the letter from the representative of the company to arrange delivery.
- You put copies of payment documents and an application in the parcel.
- You send the goods with a courier and wait for the seller's decision.
The timing of the crediting of funds on the site is not voiced.
Cubot's bonus program is very modest. As in the situation with the catalog sections, it seems as if it is not completely filled out. For example, there is no mention of promo codes, although there is a field for them in the online order form. And outlet discounts, to which the banner on the main page of shop.cubot.net is devoted, are not displayed when clicking on the link. We saw the student discount at all on the seller's corporate site.
Coupons and promo codes
From time to time the seller gives out discount coupons - promo codes. They are entered in a special field of the online order and allow you to save money on the purchase of smartphones. To find out about current promotions in time, you need to sign up for a newsletter. Although the personalized offers will still come to your e-mail. Interestingly, during the time we used the online store, we were not offered a single promo code.
10% student discount
The website of the seller cubot.net (as far as we can tell, it's the same legal entity, just a different format) has information about the support of the so-called student discount. The essence of it is that the student who is registered and confirmed his status in the international Student Beans program gets a discount on the goods of stores-partners of the network. In this case the discount is 10%.
Outlet discounts up to 30%
On the main page of the online store there's a banner promising outlet discounts (or discounts on sale, discount) to those who click on it and go to a selection of special goods. But there's nothing in the corresponding section, except a block with popular (top) items. Most likely, this section will still be filled.
Apparently, shop.cubot.net does not have an affiliate program either. However, it is possible to receive a reward from SPA-networks in the amount of 3.84% from the order paid by the referral.
Complaints about Cubot Official Store
I could not find any reviews about store.cubot.net. But quite a few opinions are expressed about the products under the Cubot brand. The comments on AliExpress and other sites from which sales are made are mostly positive. Customers note the good performance, low cost and nice design. But they are not always happy with how smartphones hold a charge, and the quality of photos from the camera.
If there are any reviews about Cubot Official Store, we'll be sure to post on social media. Sign up to make sure you don't miss anything!
Please keep yourself informed about news and complaints. We copy the most valuable information to social networks, so please sign up!
The owner of the trademark Cubot is a Chinese corporation Shenzhen Huafurui Technology Co.
Shop.cubot.net User Agreement
In addition, you guarantee that you provide accurate, complete and reliable information about yourself. And you are solely responsible for the confidentiality of your username and password (clause 1. Accounts and registration). If you upload content (photos, text, etc.) to the site - for example, when posting a review - you undertake not to violate any copyright/intellectual property rights (clause 4.1). The Company does not edit user content and is not responsible for it. However, it may edit or even delete it if it considers it undesirable or violates the rules of the resource or the law (clause 4.5).
In addition to the obvious things (no cheating, no harm to the online store and its users), you may not circumvent security procedures and functions designed to monitor the legality of use of the site (clause 6.8 of By using the site you agree not to - "By using the site, you agree not to..."). The site is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties or conditions, except as required by law (clause 1. Disclaimers; no warranties).
Contact the customer support representative Cubot:
- Call the Chinese office: 086-755-838-217-87-814 (Hong Kong).
- E-mail: [email protected], [email protected] (the second address is already mentioned in the user agreement - it is not publicly available on the site).
- Through the feedback form in the Contact Us section.
- In social networks (by message to the manager of the official community on Facebook and Twitter).
- Frequently asked questions about shipping are answered in the Shipping FAQ on the bottom menu.
Is the Cubot Official Store a scam?
Rights to Cubot Official StoreAccording to the user agreement, they belong to a well-known Chinese corporation, which is trusted. At the same time the resource itself looks incomplete: the section with accessories is empty, although the menu items are prescribed, the link from the advertising banner does not show promotional goods, and some links lead to the 404th page (page Not found).
There are no reviews about this particular distributor Cubot, either. But a lot of positive comments about the manufacturer's products on a variety of sites. And yet it is doubtful that shop.cubot.net is a scam. The impression is that the online store is relatively new or the administration does not pay due attention to its content and promotion. Here the conditions are transparent, delivery is free, and prepayment is made, among other things, through PayPal, a system which carefully selects partners and supports refunds.
Cubot Official Store offers a line of economical smartphones (in the range of 91-170 euros), tested by the manufacturer on several dozens of parameters in thousands of repetitions, well appreciated by most users. There are transparent terms of delivery, payment and return, there is no need to pay extra for courier services (they are already included in the price).
However, there are moments that, in our opinion, need to be finalized. First, it is the content of the site. Secondly, the bonus program (there are almost no promotions offered - at least in the public domain and in the personal cabinet). And, thirdly, the long delivery time, when the order is sent from a warehouse in Hong Kong, and the impossibility of correcting the recipient's address if there is an error (only if they meet you halfway).
- In ascending order of rating
- In descending order of rating
- New ones first
- First the old ones
- Popular ones first
Rate your review 000Don't buy anything from them
Do not mess with this store (I have 300 orders on Ali).first time so screwed!!!Positive
- The reviews were good.
- everything is bad.
Rate your review 00There are not many reviews about Cubot...
There are not many reviews about Cubot Official Store. There are comments only about the products of the brand. Buyers like the characteristics and design of technology at affordable prices, the speed of operation. There are also complaints about certain things, such as battery and photo quality. We… Read more
Cubot Official Store reviews
- Not resolved0
- STAN WILD.Reviews0