Universal Minute Strategy "Ticker"
Extensive range binary options indicators for technical analysis gives freedom to traders. Experienced traders have already decided on a couple or three proven tools that they use regularly. Beginners, due to lack of experience, have not yet decided on their indicators and haven't developed their own strategies. At the initial stage it will be useful for a trader to follow a ready-made strategies for binary options trading.
A systematic approach allows you not to lose money due to trivial mistakes that are common to all beginners. In this article, we will consider the "Ticker" strategy, which is simple and effective. It will suit both experienced traders and beginners.
Review of indicators
Recently, due to the growing popularity of online trading platforms, the approach to market analysis has changed. If previously the technical analysis was carried out directly in the trading terminal, nowadays specialized analytical software is used more and more often for this purpose. Platforms. TradingView is the most popular and functional service in its category. "Live Schedule." includes thousands of all kinds of indicators. In addition to standard indicators, there are a large number of custom developments. The "Ticker" strategy is based on two indicators - ALMA and KPO.
- Moving Average Arnaud Legu (ALMA). The development of the famous Australian trader engaged in the creation of indicators based on Moving Average, is Alan Hull. He is best known as the developer of HMA (Hull Moving Average), which was named after his last name. ALMA has a certain similarity with this indicator. Alan Hull set himself the task of developing the perfect Moving Averagewhich will be deprived of the main disadvantage of indicators of this type. The main disadvantage of MA is the lag signals at a large interval and increased sensitivity, but decreased accuracy when the averaging period decreases. In Alan's instruments this disadvantage is compensated and reduced to the minimum. Therefore, moving averages show good efficiency in all market conditions - in medium and high volatility.
- KaseCD & Kase Peak Oscillator - A development by the user LazyBear, who is well known on the TradingView portal. We have already reviewed several strategies using his indicators on our website. The tool is positioned as an alternative replacement for the classic MACD. The calculation formula takes into account the upward and downward movements of the market separately. Then the obtained values are compared and the resulting difference is displayed on a bar chart. It is visually very similar to the MACD, but the curve used is more sensitive. Because of that it practically never stops at the intermediate position, and goes straight to the oversold or overbought zone.
Setting up the analysis platform and the terminal
You will need two services - one for analysis and one for trading. We recommend using a combination of TradingView and a binary options broker terminal, for example, INTRADE.BAR (site) or Stars Binary (site). So, let's look at the step-by-step instructions for setting up both sites.
Instructions for setting up TradingView:
- Choose a currency pair with a high percentage of profitability in Intrade.Bar and open it in the TradingView window;
- set the timeframe to 1 minute, select the mode Japanese candles;
- add two indicators using the search: "Indicators: KaseCD & Kase Peak Oscillator" and "Moving Average Arno Legu" (copy names without quotation marks).
- Indicators require adjustment of parameters. First of all, you should make them more visible on the chart. For this purpose it is recommended to set the maximum thickness of the lines. In the KPO settings you should also select the type of the first 2 elements - "columns" (see screenshot below).
In the ALMA settings, you should set the following parameters: "window size" - 20, "indent" - 0.5, "sigma" - 6. It is also recommended to increase the thickness of the curve in the "Style" tab.
Trading signals by strategy
The preliminary signal is the price crossing of the ALMA curve. Confirmation is the impulse movement of the Kase Peak Oscillator line at the moment of crossing the neutral boundary by the histogram.
- Down signal - The descending candle on the chart breaks through the ALMA, the signal line on the histogram breaks through the 0.0000 boundary and goes down.
- A signal to go up - the ascending candle breaks through the ALMA, the Kase Peak Oscillator histogram moves into the overbought zone, located above the zero boundary.
The duration of one transaction should be within 4-6 candles. In the Intrade.Bar it is enough to select the maximum expiry date for turbo contracts on 5 minutes. The amount of investment should be within 5% of the deposit balance, no more. Otherwise, the level of risk increases sharply.