Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges in 2020
Cryptoexchangers - are services through which users exchange cryptocurrencies among themselves and cryptocurrencies for fiat currency (cryptocurrency trading). There are a lot of such services on the Internet, but not all of them are of high quality and safe. Let's try to make a rating of cryptocurrency exchangers 2020, which have a positive reputation and have few negative reviews.
Criteria for choosing a cryptocurrency exchanger
A quality exchanger must meet the following basic criteria for evaluation:
- Uninterrupted operation, for at least 1 year (and preferably much longer) without a lot of negative feedback;
- A lot of positive customer feedback;
- The greater the amount of reserves, the better, for example, from 100 thousand dollars;
- The exchanger must be open 24 hours a day;
- It is desirable that the exchanger was automatic or semi-automatic;
- Customer service should be friendly and available around the clock.
This does not mean that the exchanger, which does not fully meet these criteria will be bad, but it is better to trust your money to the exchanger, which has everything you need. However, you need to pay attention to new exchangers. Because the field of money exchange is progressing rapidly, and the new service may be faster. Although there is no need to rush to change the old reliable service for a new one.
Rating of cryptocurrency exchangers in 2020
The functionality of exchange services from the top list does not differ much. They compete with each other mainly by the size of the exchange rate, transaction speed, customer loyalty programs, and minimum withdrawal amounts.
- 60cek.com (website: https://60cek.org/) is an exchanger working in semi-automatic format, which supports bitcoin to fiat exchange transactions (Fig.1). The service presents a large choice of cashing options - Visa and MasterCard, Alfa Bank, Qiwi, Perfect Money, Yandex.Money, Tinkoff, VTB24, Sberbank and a number of others. A set of payment systems is basically standard for any exchanger (payment system rating). Since the withdrawal of money is not automatic, the withdrawal is not instant, within a few minutes. Money can be withdrawn without registering in the service, but the system offers cumulative discounts, and there is a referral program. Support service works around the clock.
- Ramon Cash (website: https://ramon.cash/) - a representative of the new generation of exchangers, operates on the market not very long ago, but already has a lot of positive feedback from users. Requests on the site are processed manually. Bitcoins, ethereum and litcoin are accepted for exchange to Visa, MasterCard, as well as Qiwi, Yandex.Money, Exmo, Payeer, Advanced Cash and several other operators. The service also provides a referral program.
- Ychanger.net (website: https://ychanger.net/) - exchanger of cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Zcash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash to many cards and payment services. Withdrawal is possible without registration on the service, the number of confirmations to 2. There is also a customer loyalty program, such as discounts on transactions, depending on the number and volume of transactions.
- Baksman.org (website: https://baksman.org/) is an automatic exchanger, which is positioned as a service with a high exchange rate. It is possible to withdraw without registration, but registered users receive a discount, which depends on the volume of transactions. The set of withdrawal options is the same as in other top services.
- Platov.cc (website: https://platov.cc/) is a manual exchanger, but with rather fast withdrawal (Fig. 2). The "big three" cryptocurrencies - bitcoins, etherium and litcoins can be withdrawn to Visa/MasterCard and various popular payment systems (cryptocurrency trading training). This service also offers a customer loyalty program.
Note in the ranking a number of other services:
- kassa.cc (website: https://kassa.cc/ru/)
- 365cash.co (website: https://365cash.co/)
- 24paybank.org (website: https://24paybank.org/)
- exmo.me (website: https://exmo.me/)
- Localbitcoins.net (website: https://localbitcoins.net/)
- advcash.com (website: https://advcash.com/)
- netex24.net (website: https://netex24.net/#/ru/)
- Fastchange.me (website: https://fastchange.me/)
- Xchange.ltd. (website: https://xchange.ltd/)
- Magneticexchange.com (website: https://magneticexchange.com/)
- Payget.pro (website: https://payget.pro/)
- E-scrooge.is (website: https://e-scrooge.is)
- Mchange.net (website: https://mchange.net/)
- Bitobmen.net https://bitobmen.net/
A few words about some of the nuances of exchangers. Currency exchange can be done in manual mode. That is, the user enters his data, which are not recorded, and at the next transaction will need to enter the data again. Information is checked by the operator in manual mode, and if all the data is correct, the transaction is performed.
As a rule, transactions in manual mode take longer than in semi-automatic and automatic modes, but some users prefer it because they feel more comfortable interacting with a "live person". However, the probability of errors in the manual mode is much higher. In the semi-automatic exchanger transaction data is also checked manually, but the payment is made by the system. In this mode, the transaction is usually faster than in manual mode, but also depends on how busy the exchanger is. An exchanger working in automatic mode performs transactions the fastest. Verification of payment data and the exchange itself is done automatically and within seconds, but not always.
In all cases, it is important that the support service of the exchanger is available at all times and can answer questions in case of difficulty. Most often there are problems with transaction delays, which arise, in most cases, not due to the fault of exchangers, but because of the influx of those wishing to exchange. This usually happens during periods of cryptocurrency price fluctuations, when there are many people who want to cash out cryptocurrencies at once (The whole truth about cryptocurrency). You should also pay attention to the number of cryptocurrency transaction confirmations that are required to transfer bitcoins to fiat.