System for Futures Trading on the Financial Market "Spark"
To carry out productive transactions in the derivatives market Investors need a technical method of analyzing quotes, which will allow to get the maximum number of accurate trading signals. We propose to study indicator strategy "Spark", the basic tools of which are high-tech technical services.
Its application in futures trading gives excellent statistics of productive contracts - on average, each trader will be able to get more than 80% positions with a positive financial expiration rate. Thus, having advantages over the market, investors will be able to dynamically and steadily increase the volume of funds in the trading account.
Technical services strategy
Describing the principle of the technical method of analysis, it should be noted that its algorithm is based on a combination of multi-format indicators. Thus, the system includes a trend analysis service, which is necessary to identify the flotsam and clearly expressed market movements, oscillator with a high reaction to changes in the direction of price fluctuations, as well as an auxiliary oscillator tool, which determines the medium-term market movements on the minimum frames of the chart. Thus, by combining a variety of technical tools in one system, we get a strategy with a high level of signal efficiency.
So, to set up a chart and template trading system, go to the online service Tradingview, change the quotation periodicity to the M1 range and set the following technical components:
- Revised Ishimoku Kinko
- MACD Split Colors
- Trend Trigger Factor
The task of this setting is to get such a technical markup on the liquidity chart, formed by the tools of the strategy:
- Assets - The technical approach of market analysis was developed to evaluate the quotations of highly volatile trading instruments. Therefore, we recommend using assets in futures trading according to its signals cryptocurrency marketThe main pairs of fiat currencies, which during the trading sessions show the maximum indicators of change in value.
- Trading hours - apply the system of analysis only in the ranges of the day trading sessions, when quotes show high volatility.
- Estimation range - to demonstrate the work of the system, we use the chart with the frame M1 - this is the most optimal conditions for highly dynamic trading in futures contracts. You can change this indicator - we recommend to work on the chart frames from S30 to M5.
- Terminal for working out signals - for trading operations on the futures market you can use the platform of any company - in this respect the system is fully universal.
To open a trading contract on a rising trend of quotations, it is necessary to identify the following technical indicators of the basic components of the strategy:
- Technical lines of the MACD Split Colors service indicate a steady development of the market uptrend by building upwards muvinings with a relatively high level of divergence
- The fast lines of the Revised Ishimoku Kinko indicator in blue and red have crossed each other upwards
- On the evaluation service of short-term trend reversals muving tool crossed the level 0 from the bottom - up
To open a trading contract on a falling trend of quotations, it is necessary to identify the following technical indicators of the basic components of the strategy:
- Technical lines of the MACD Split Colors service indicate a steady development of the market's falling trend by building downward moving averages with a relatively high level of divergence
- The fast lines of the Revised Ishimoku Kinko indicator in blue and red have crossed each other downwards
- On the evaluation service of short-term trend reversals, the muving of the instrument crossed the level 0 from top to bottom
The system with its technical components identifies on the chart quite stable trend fluctuations in the quotes, so you can use positions with a wide range of action in trading. Immediate Indicator expirations for each contract will depend on the working frame of the graph, which is evaluated by trading strategiesThe trading is based on the market volatility of the asset at the moment the position is opened. So, working on M1 and the asset with medium volatility, it is recommended to use trades with an expiration rate of 5-10 minutes.
To form relatively safe trading conditions on the signals of the technical analysis system, apply standard restrictions on the value of trading lots. Operating on the minimum account, use futures contracts with the minimum value volume. If you have a sufficiently large amount of capital, apply lots not exceeding 5% of the account size.