I want to share my experience with Skillbox. How did it all work out? I'll start by saying that when I was still in high school I used Photoshop, but it was more unknowingly, simply because it's funny to make funny memes about your classmates. Then it just so happens that the first experience prototyping layout, was after school in the 1st year, the place where I wanted to leave quickly and go to another institution. And then it was easy, got in, the army a month later, came back to school and realized that it could not go on like this, depression and so a friend of mine advised me to try to train as a UX/UI designer at Skillbox. The designer's path has begun... I thought so(
My parents didn't support me and I had to take this course at installments. I'll tell you right away - what I previously practiced in Photoshop has given me only easier to perform tasks, but in the design - I am a complete zero. The course and is designed from 0 to Pro, just right for me.
Now let's go through the details.
What do I like?
- I like using my time first and foremost on my own, which I lacked in educational institutions;
- The opportunity to get a profession - studying in my own conditions;
- Accessible material (but not all that smooth);
- Structured material. Smart people will of course explain that I can find everything for free. You can of course, but there is more time to spend. I personally got the structure and went deeper into additional materials myself;
- Teachers. This is a very big plus. I like the fact that