Today I defended my thesis project on the course "Web-design" and I have something to say.
I will write right away — the course is not a scam, which I was very afraid of, When I went. Took the course at the price of "Black Friday" instead of 120k for 60k. What can I say about value for money — controversial.
I’ll start with. PLUSES of the course:
1. feedback. Coordinator, course tutors, support answered quickly. The course tutors were different, but mostly, wrote useful things and tricks. They helped with projects. At the end of the project they always sent me a video review from my homework.
2. Variety of content. There was quite a lot of very understandable and important information. Throughout the course there were quality video lessons with good sound and quality pictures. Everything is available.
3. Structure. All the lessons are clearly structured, the content is presented in the right order.
Let’s move on to the MINUSES of the course:
1. Cost. Of course — I can’t complain, but for me it was very important. It was very hard to pay 60k for a course right away, let alone 120k. But, it’s Here’s the thing. You have to pay for information.
Public availability of information. During the course I realized that all the material can easily be found on your own. on the Internet. Another thing is that you will be responsible for the structure yourself and there will be no feedback. It’s a matter of choice.
3. less said. Which is. means? At the beginning of the course we were promised webinars after each block, but in the end there was only one.
All in all, it was an interesting experience. I recommend this school.